The conference took place from Wednesday 25 May to Friday 27 May 2016. As always, the conference program included an exciting mix of special sessions, workshops, demonstrations, exhibition, and social events.
Measuring Behavior 2016 offered a variety of different formats:
- Oral presentations in general sessions. There will be a prize for the best student presentation and poster.
- Oral presentations in specialised symposia (standard scientific presentations) or workshops (interactive discussions)
- Posters with associated abstracts. There will be a prize for the best student poster. Posters are in shown in poster session I and session II
- Tutorial sessions teaching about established tools and methods
- Demonstration Showcase for new inventions, prototypes, and products. There will be a prize for the best demonstration.
The proceedings will be published by Dublin City University and will be made available online and in physical format. In addition, top papers will be selected for special issues of appropriate international high-impact journals including the Journal of Neuroscience Methods and Behavior and Information Technology.