Registration for delegates
Registration for Measuring Behavior 2016 is closed.
The standard registration fee for delegates includes the following:
- All conference sessions
- Coffee and lunch breaks
- Commercial exhibition
- Demonstration showcase
- Conference diner (not included in student registrations)
- Exclusive opening reception in the famous Guinness Storehouse
Registrations do not include lodging.
|Early bird||Normal rate||On-site|
|Student rate (banquet not included)*||€200||€250||€300|
|Day ticket (social events not included)||€150||€150||€175|
All presenters are required to register before the early bird deadline of March 31, 2016.
*Registration as a student is only valid if you provide proof of full-time student or Phd status (photocopy of valid student ID card or letter from the Head of Department).
**The organization of Measuring Behavior 2016 does not provide official letters of invitation for undergraduate students or delegates that are not presenting.
Participants have to confirm the registration terms on the last page of the registration process while registering in Conftool.
- The registration of participation is binding.
- All accepted authors and presenters must register.
- If you have to cancel the registration, you get 75% back until 30 days before the start of the event. In all other cases, the financial responsibilities of the participants remain fully effective.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and should be paid by credit card immediately or at latest, within 7 days following submission of the registration.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- The conference programme may be subject to changes.
- Payments will be refunded if the conference will be cancelled by the organizer. In that case, the organizer will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.