Like the previous meetings, Measuring Behavior 2014 offered attractive mix of oral papers, poster presentations, technical demonstrations and interactive workshops, an exhibition of instruments and software, and of course a very pleasant social program. This year there was a special emphasis on new inventions, prototypes and techniques.
For Measuring Behavior 2016 please continue here >>
The following types of sessions will take place at the conference:
- Keynote talks opening each day
- Symposia — sessions organized around a specific topic. The symposium chair invites speakers to give presentations in the session.
- Oral papers — scientific presentations submitted directly to the conference, not through a symposium chair.
- Posters — displayed during the conference and with a session where the authors stand next to their posters to answer questions.
- Demonstrations of prototypes and inventions.
- Tutorials — explanation of established methods and techniques.