Signal-specific automated data analysis and batch processing using scripts
Date: Tuesday August 28
Time: 14:00 - 15:30
Aleksandar Dimov has been teaching workshops on the topic of physiological data acquisition and analysis since 2006. While at UC Santa Barbara he was an instructor for the Advanced Training Institute for Virtual Reality in Social Psychology. He joined BIOPAC Systems as an application specialist 7 years ago.
BENEFITS OF THE TUTORIAL
In this tutorial you will learn how to optimize the analysis of physiological data, from using scripts to obtain measurements to batch processing data.
Participants will be introduced to:
- Writing a basic script to score an electrocardiogram.
- Batch processing all data files in a folder.
- Modification of existing scripts such as electrodermal activity and Heart Rate Variability analysis routines.
- Event-based analysis of physiological data.
- Importing marker data from The Observer XT.
This tutorial is of interest to anyone who wants to collect physiological data and wants to automate the analysis.