You are here
Psychophysiology Applications using a wireless and wired BIOPAC MP System
Date: Tuesday August 28
Time: 11:00 - 12:30
Aleksandar Dimov has been teaching workshops on the topic of physiological data acquisition and analysis since 2006. While at UC Santa Barbara he was an instructor for the Advanced Training Institute for Virtual Reality in Social Psychology. He joined BIOPAC Systems as an application specialist 7 years ago.
BENEFITS OF THE TUTORIAL
In this tutorial you will learn how to perform physiological data collection and analysis using wireless or wired equipment.
Participants will be introduced to:
- New wireless modules for recording physiological data.
- Wireless brain optical imaging and EEG cognitive states analysis.
- Virtual and augmented reality applications.
- Recording and analyzing skin conductance, heart rate, EMG, startle response, blood pressure, etc.
- Educational tools for physiology.
This tutorial is of interest to anyone who wants to learn about the possibilities for collecting physiological data and the newest available tools.