- Photo Gallery
- Social events
- Exhibition & Sponsoring
- Satellite events
- Contact us
- About Measuring Behavior
You are here
Next year: Measuring Behavior 2012
Measuring Behavior 2010 gratefully acknowledges the financial support from the following sponsors:
|IOP Mens-Machine Interactie|
The 7th international conference on methods and techniques in behavioral research was held in Eindhoven, The Netherlands from 24-27 August 2010.
Almost 400 participants enjoyed four days packed with inspiring keynote lectures, symposia, tutorials, workshops, scientific tours, and pleasant social events.
Measuring Behavior 2010 in short:
- Keynote speakers: Kerstin Dautenhahn, Naotaka Fujii, and Scott Makeig.
- Symposia on Measuring surgical behavior, Automated identification and quantification of non-rodent behavioural phenotypes, Ambulatory recording of psycho-physiological signals: platforms and applications, Improving sports performance, Measuring (ambient) persuasive technologies, and many more.
- Tutorials on Analysis of behavior using operant conditioning methods, Behavioral research and digital video, eye tracking, Psychophysiology applications using a BIOPAC MP system, and much more.
- User meetings on The Observer, EthoVision, CatWalk, and Theme.
- Scientific tours to research facilities in Eindhoven.
- Social events where one can meet colleagues while enjoying another side of Eindhoven and its surroundings.
Visit the photo gallery